The world of blinds and curtains has changed dramatically over the last couple of decades. One of the best innovations in recent times is the motorised blind.
Not only does the latest technology allow you to set when your blinds go up and down, you can link each set to your mobile phone.
We take a look at the benefits of motorised blinds and what you need to look for when finding an installer.
The Benefits of Motorised Blinds
Most people look at the aesthetic appeal of the blinds they are choosing without realising there are lots of other benefits too. These include:
- There’s a great safety aspect to the latest motorised blinds. If you have young children, you don’t get the cords hanging down and causing a potential hazard. Our motorised blinds mean that everything is self-contained and it all operates at the push of a button.
- Our motorised blinds are at the cutting edge of today’s technology. That means you can use a simple button or console to raise and lower your blinds or you can choose to download a compatible app that allows you to operate everything remotely.
- You can even set the times when you’re blinds go up or down. Perhaps you want to wake up to natural light in the bedroom – you can set your blinds to rise when the sun comes up. It’s a more natural way to sleep than using the traditional alarm and many people report getting a better night’s rest.
- Motorised blinds come in a variety of styles to suit your home décor and can be tailored to fit any window size, including sliding doors and conservatory areas. Add in the latest AI and you have a system that can be used for one favourite room or for the whole house. You get convenience and style all in one product and you can install it anywhere.
- Blinds can also help with energy consumption and the fact that you can operate them remotely is a big bonus. Closing your blinds during hot summer days can keep the interior of your home, while opening them up in the winter often actually cuts, down your fuel costs.
- If you’re away for a holiday or a weekend and want to give your home the appearance that someone is still in, you can set the blinds on a timer to go up and down at various time. This is a great added security measure that many of our customers appreciate.
Finding Your Installer
At John Deegan, we’ve got over 30 years’ experience delivering high quality window shade, blind and curtain solutions. Our range of high quality motorised blinds and expert team of installers combine to give you the quality that you’re looking for.
Not only do we build great partnerships with some of the top motorised blind makers in the world, we also work closely with all our customers in Liverpool and the surrounding region to make sure they get exactly what they are looking for.
As motorised blind installers we always like to combine creativity with skill. We open up a whole wide range of different styles and installations that are designed to work for your home or business.
If you’d like to find out more, contact our professional team today.